SAVE THE DATE: All are invited to the Launch of Queen City Church Sunday, September 16, 2018!
WITHROW UNIVERSITY HIGH SCHOOL (2520 Madison Road, Cincinnati, OH 45208)
Doors open 10:00am. Starts at 10:30am.
WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT AT QUEEN CITY CHURCH ON A SUNDAY?
Our goal at Queen City Church is to create a life-giving experience that is like a breath of fresh air. Every Sunday you will find a welcoming, fun, and relaxed environment for you, your family, and your friends.
Here’s what you can expect:
· We will greet you with a smile, escort you in if it’s bad weather, and offer you a warm cup of coffee.
· If you are visiting for the first time, we will not embarrass you, have you stand up, or ask you to give money. We know that many people want to check out the church and “be anonymous” for awhile – and that’s fine with us! Come in, enjoy the relaxed atmosphere, and see if this is the church for you.
· We have no dress code. Come in what is comfortable for you, because Queen City Church is not about what you look like or what you wear. Everyone is welcome!
· A fun, safe, and clean children’s ministry is provided for kids from ages birth through 5th grade. Your kids will be securely checked in and out and our leaders are background checked. At Queen City Church your children are a top priority.
· High-energy, inspiring, and passionate worship music.
· A practical, relevant, and engaging message based on the Bible.
· Our Sunday experience will last around 70 minutes.